- French cuisine, restaurant bar
French homemade food Grand Ami
Grand Ami is a French-style restaurant bar where you can savor French homemade cooking and a variety of wine from around the world. Grand Ami is surrounded by a calm atmosphere with red-colored décor. It has a private room for up to 11 people and the entire restaurant can also be privately reserved for up to 50 people. Solo drinkers are also more than welcome! Please don’t forget to try their French pizza "tarte flambée" that you can only have here in Kobe!
- 10F Coast 35 Building 1-5-8 Kitanagasa-dori, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi
- Telephone number
- Opening hours
- lunch 12:00 to 15:00 (last call 14:00)
*Reservation for weekday lunch is required at least a day prior to your visit.
dinner 17:30 to 1:00AM (last call 24:00)
- Average cost
- 5,000 yen to 6,000 yen
- Credit card
- accepted (VISA, MASTER, AMEX)
- Cover charge
- 300 yen
- accepted *Smoking is not accepted during lunch hours.